Free Guided Tour: How to Appreciate Modern Art
A free 30-minute guided tour that helps you appreciate modern art and no longer get intimidated by it. Appreciate art based on how a painter looks at a painting according to Fernando Zobel’s lecture outline on appreciating Contemporary (Modern Art 1954-1955) Painting. The free guided tour is upon purchase of a museum admission ticket.
DISCOUNTED PASS FOR ART FAIR 2023 TICKET HOLDERS
February 17-19, 2023
ART FAIR TICKET HOLDERS TO AYALA MUSEUM
- Regular Day Pass is P650 while Art Fair ticket holders are entitled to a discounted rate of P350.
- To book, visit ayalamuseum.org/visit and choose an available date and time.
- Avail of the pass by selecting “Discounted.” Complete the registration process and wait for the confirmation email.
- Present your Art Fair ticket and ID at the counter upon arrival on the day of your visit. The museum is fully booked on February 17, but the galleries will be open to the public from February 18-19,2023.
ART FAIR TICKET HOLDERS TO FILIPINAS HERITAGE LIBRARY
- Regular Day Pass is P400 while Art Fair ticket holders are entitled to a discounted rate of P340.
- To book, visit filipinas.org.ph/booking and submit an accomplished pre-booking form.
- Expect a confirmation email from the Librarian.
- When booking a schedule at bit.ly/FHLbookingportal, select Discounted (Art Fair).
- Check out ayalamuseum.org for more information. The library is open from February 17-19,2023.
AYALA MUSEUM TICKET HOLDERS TO ART FAIR
- Regular Day Pass is P450 while Ayala Museum ticket holders are entitled to a discounted Art Fair ticket at P350.
- Visit the Concessionaire booth and present your Ayala Museum email booking confirmation to avail of the discount.
- Ayala Museum tickets must be dated February 18-19,2023 to avail of the discount.
- The discounted admission pass to Ayala Museum and Filipinas Heritage Library (Day Pass) is available from February 17-19.2023.
2 Ayala Museum reserves the right to deny entry to guests that do not follow the safety protocol and terms and conditions, as stated on our website: https://www.ayalamuseum.org/terms-and-conditions and https://www.ayalamuseum.org/visit
- Passes are not transferrable for the use of the general public. Passes do not allow access to special events.
- Present an ID to validate your pass. If unable to present a valid ID during your visit, guests must pay the regular fee.
- Passes are not convertible to cash or other credits that may be used for other services.
- This offer may not be used in conjunction with other promos & discounts offered by Ayala Museum or other institutions.
At Ayala Museum and Filipinas Heritage Library, we believe that our art and history illustrate that we Filipinos are brave, resilient, creative, and caring people. Since first opening to the public in 1974 as a project of Filipinas Foundation, Inc. (now Ayala Foundation, Inc.), the museum and library continued to activate a sense of pride in what makes us uniquely Filipino through our collections and exhibitions. Now, after more than two years of renovation and in keeping with rapidly evolving technology, Ayala Museum and Filipinas Heritage Library begin a new phase. We’ve become phygital—enhancing refreshed physical exhibition, event, and retail spaces with digital technology—to complete an entirely new museum experience.
Time & Location
10-19 February 2023
Greenbelt Complex, Makati Ave. corner dela Rosa St. Makati City